More Friends in Your Building, More Funds in Your Pocket.
At Peter Cooper Village Stuyvesant Town, we strive to provide our residents with the gold standard of service and ensure an ideal living experience. We work hard to ensure that every aspect of the community is well attended to, from the individual apartment, to the building common spaces, and throughout the 80-acre park with its many amenities and convenience services. We are grateful when residents acknowledge that effort by helping to spread the word about the property, and refer StuyTown (formerly known as PCVST) to friends, family, and colleagues. In fact, we reward our residents for it!
Get A Reward!
When you refer someone you know, and they sign a lease, you get a rent credit!*
Refer One Friend, Get $500
Refer A Second Friend, Get $1,000
Refer A Third Friend, Get $2,500
*Referral rewards issued with rent credit. Referred friend must sign a lease at Peter Cooper Village Stuyvesant Town in order for referring tenant to receive reward after lease signing. Referral rewards quoted here only apply to new referrals starting May 1, 2013. Tiered rewards system only applies to referrals within a calendar year, effective January 1, 2015.
Offer not valid if individual is a current resident transferring within or between Peter Cooper Village and Stuyvesant Town, or if registration is originated through a broker or other source/referral. Referrer must legally reside as a legal tenant in a Peter Cooper Village or Stuyvesant Town apartment at the time of friend's lease signing. Referred prospect must present the referring tenant’s name and address at the time of registration only. One rent credit per apartment, per referred lease. Offer subject to change or withdrawal without notice.
- The promotion is only valid for new residents, not returning residents.
- The client may not change the referring tenant’s name after time of registration.
- Residents (tenants-of-record) cannot refer themselves or their roommates to the property (i.e. in the case of a transfer or upgrade).
- Legal Sublettors are not permitted to be the referring individual, however, subletters transferring within or between PCV and ST as the referred client are subject to standard approval.
- Tenant referrals take 6-8 weeks from the referred tenants’ move-in date to be distributed.