Living in StuyTown places you in the heart of Manhattan and close to all the the fun things that NYC has to offer. If you are looking to get out and explore November in NYC, this list of events can help you fill up your November calendar.
November in NYC
- Brooklyn Electronic Music Festival will take place between November 5 and November 8. This festival was created to showcase up and coming artists ins Williamsburg. This year's line-up includes Kashaka, Django Django, Doctor Jeep and plenty of other great artists.
- New York Taste takes place on November 10 on 11th Avenue. You can meet some of New Yorks best chefs and mixologists as they prepare a plate of delicious food for you to sample. VIP tickets are still available for $213.
- See the city light up for the holiday season from the river. A Manhattan dinner cruise is the perfect way to enjoy the bright lights of NY. The cruise includes a reception, three-course dinner and dancing. You can find tickets starting at $85.
- Grab some unique Christmas presents at the Renegade Craft Fair on November 14 and 15. The fair will be held at Metropolitan Pavilion and entry is free.
- If you are looking for a fun event for the family, The Great Randall's Island Treasure Hunt will take place on November 14. Use a compass and map to follow the given set of clues to find the Treasure. The event will be held at Icahn Stadium and is free.
- The Radio City Christmas Spectacular season begins on November 13 with regular performances through till early January. Enjoy 90 minutes of fireworks, dancing and a visit from Santa. Tickets range from $35 to $115.
- The Union Square Holiday Market in Union Square Park is open every day from November 19th. You will find handmade jewelry, fine art, ornaments, clothing, toys and speciality holiday foods and drinks.
- The Imbible: Christmas Carol Cocktails will be held on November 20 at the Elektra Theatre. Three Christmas spirits will be on hand to teach everyone how to make three wonderful Christmas cocktails. Discounted tickets start at $38.
- Help honor our veterans by attending the Veterans Day parade on November 11. The parade will head up Fifth Avenue from 26th to 52nd Street. An opening ceremony will be held at 10 am and the parade will begin at 11:25 am.
- November 30 head down to Lincoln Square for a Winter's Eve at Lincoln Square. The crowds are always jolly as they enjoy a tree lighting in Dante Park, music, dancing, free food tastings from local restaurants and plenty of fun and entertainment for all ages.
- The Long Island Patchogue Christmas Holiday Boat Parade will take place at 6 pm on November 22. The boat parade is free and allows you to watch decorated boats float down the river.
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade will take place on November 26, join in on Americas greatest parade and watch the giant balloons, floats and entertainment head down Central Park West and 6th Avenue.
No matter what events you are attending in November, November in NYC is one of the best times of the year.
For more information on StuyTown and apartment availability, call us today at 877-774-1849.