The Meatball Shop has several locations including Lower East Side, Williamsburg, West Villages, Chelsea, Upper East Side, and Upper West Side. Closest to StuyTown is the Lower East Side location which is located on 84 Stanton Street.
The menu is simple but with a lot of variety.
- Main Menu: The main dish served is naturally meatballs with cheese and Focaccia bread. The meatballs can be made of beef, pork, chicken, veggies, or a special blend. Sauces also vary with tomato, meat, mushroom, parmesan, and pestos all available. Fried eggs are also an optional side. Popular specials include mini buffalo chicken balls served with red hot and blue cheese dressing and The Kitchen Sink (meatballs and sauce served over greens and veggies). Other menu choices are sliders (a single meatball on bread) and meatball sandwiches. Vegetable sides are also available and include salads, greens, rossato, polenta, beans, seasonal selections, and more.
- Brunch: the brunch menu is a special weekend only menu that focuses more on classic breakfast foods served with meatballs. Choices include a meatball served with fried eggs and biscuits and gravy, a meatball with a side of Eggs Benedict, a breakfast sandwich side, or a side of Eggs Florentine. Breakfast side dishes such as eggs, bacon, and biscuits are also available. Drinks include teas, coffee, and breakfast cocktails such a Mimosa or a Bloody Mary.
- Desserts: include handmade cookies, floats, and ice cream in popular flavors such as vanilla, chocolate, oatmeal, and brown sugar.
- Drinks: offer a selection of coffees, teas, freshly made cocktails, beers, and wines (red, white, sparkling, and rose).
- Miscellaneous: take out and a kid’s menu are also available.
The Meatball Shop is open seven days a week. Hours are: 11:30 am to 2:00 am on Sundays through Thursdays, 11:30 am to 4:00 am on Fridays and Saturdays for the weekend, 11:30 am to 4:00 pm brunch on Saturdays and Sundays, and nightly Happy Hour Monday through Friday from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
The Meatball Shop
The Meatball Shop offers a unique take on affordable but high quality farm to table dining. With fresh ingredients, unique food options, and a wide assortment of drinks The Meatball Shop should be on your list of places to have a good meal. The Meatball Shop also delivers, orders can be placed through Caviar and Postmates. Contact the Meatball Shop today at 212-928-8895.